DOVE™ Trommel screens, Drum Screens, or Revolving Screens provide a simple, efficient and economical solution to upgrade a wide rang of material and optimize the subsequent process steps of recovery. This method of screening helps to reduce operating and investment cost and to increase product quality, while allowing rapid and large volume processing.
With over 40 years of manufacturing experience, DOVE™ offers a largest range of Trommel screens worldwide, withover 90 standard models and capacity range of 6 tons/hours to over 500 tons/hour of solids, per single Trommel screen.
DOVE™ Trommel screens are configured for a variety of material screening, classification and grading, in different industries:
- MINING & MINERALS PROCESSING
- INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
- MUNICIPAL APPLICATIONS
DOVE™ manufactures and supplies various types of trommel screens, including:
- Classifiers drum trommel screens (wet type)
- Dry Classifier drum trommel screens.
- Scrubber trommels
- Cone Trommels.
- Screw Trommels.
DOVE™ Trommels are designed for high performance screening, classification and grading application. With over 40 years in manufacturing experience,
DOVE™ Trommel screens are built for highest performance, highest production rates, lowest operating costs and long and maintenance free life.
DOVE™ Trommel Screens, provide an efficient material flow grading into fraction of predetermined size ranges, which provides a reliable basis for optimizing the downstream plant components. The efficiency of DOVE Trommel screens, results in maximizing the product quality, by efficient particle size grading.
- over 90 standard models to choose.
- capacity range of 7.5-1500 m3/hour of slurry, or 6-600 tons/hour of solids, per single trommel.
- lowest total ownership cost, per trommel screen highest quality material fabrication.
- one-year manufacturer warranty, on all models
- configured for economical & efficient classification, Screening and grading
- largest processing capacity per single trommel, in the industry.
- unique screen design, result in higher capacities, up to 4 times longer screen life and no material clogging.
- heavy duty feed hopper and extension.
- chain drive mechanism.
- Powered by diesel engines or Electric motor variable speed drive mechanism. trommel slope adjustment mechanism.
- heavy duty jacking and adjustable stands, assist in rapid set up & assembly time.
- high pressure spray bar network around the hopper and through out the length of the trommel.
- heavy duty roller supports (steel or rubber) wheels.
- portable mobile or stationary configuration.